UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin isn't interested in expanding the 2030 World Cup field to 64 countries despite Uruguayan football official Ignacio Alonso proposing it at last month's FIFA Council ...
A push to expand the men's 2030 World Cup to 64 teams is “a bad idea,” UEFA President Aleksander Čeferin said on Thursday.
Uruguayan President Yamandú Orsi Thursday underscored the importance of dialogue with the United States after the tariffs ...
Chelsea are back up into fourth in the Premier League table after edging out Tottenham in a relatively low-key London derby.
Former Uruguay striker Sebastián Abreu has chosen between Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. Messi and Ronaldo are in the ...
The French Court of Cassation has quashed a set-aside decision that had allowed the children of Indian mining tycoon Pramod ...
Economists don’t share President Donald Trump’s enthusiasm for tariffs since they’re a tax on importers that usually get ...
The latest Manchester United news as Manuel Ugarte remains two yellow cards away from being handed a ban in the Premier ...
UEFA has 16 entries in the 2026 World Cup which the United States will co-host with Canada and Mexico. It reset the European ...
UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin says a 64-team World Cup in 2030 would be a “bad idea” for European nations and for the tournament itself. The concept was raised by a Uruguayan delegate at a FIFA ...
World Cup will be played in three continents, with Portugal, Spain and Morocco the main hosts. Read more at straitstimes.com.